Sunday 23 February 2014

Shoe Obsession

Ever since I was young, I've always loved shoes and I used to be a little bit shoe obsessed. Seriously, what 13 year old needs over 40 pairs of shoes? I was good for a little while, but it seems like it's coming back! I'm currently in love with all white shoes. I recently picked up two pairs that I can't wait to style! 

Unfortunately, the Shelly London box was pretty beat up.

Throwin' it back with the classic Nike Air Force One's. I'm in love with all black outfits and bright white sneakers. Can't wait for the snow to melt to start wearing these! I was lucky enough to stop by kids footlocker the day after they got them in. (I have baby feet so the mens ones would not have been a good scene unless I was trying out for the circus)

I've had my eye on caged sandals like these for some time now. They're Shelly London and I picked these up at Little Burgundy. With a little bit of a platform and vintage feel, I can't wait to sport them and a tan in couple of weeks! I'll be going on a cruise so be sure to check for vacation tips and outfit posts throughout the week of March 9-15th. 

xo D

No comments:

Post a Comment